When it comes to enhancing your natural beauty, eyes and eyebrows play a significant role. Full, well-defined eyebrows have become a sought-after beauty trend in recent years. While there are numerous products available in the market for eyebrow growth, one surprising solution is often overlooked: using an eyelash growth serum!
Wondering how to grow fuller eyebrows?
The unique blend of superhero ingredients found in Lash Therapy (like hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, swiss apple stem cells, green tea extract, and powerhouse peptides) come together in one little tube to nourish your hair follicles and encourage fuller, healthier looking brows. We specifically formulated Lash Therapy with these ingredients with sensitive eyes in mind. However, the benefits of Lash Therapy lash serum aren't limited to your lashes alone.
The ingredients found in our lash serum for sensitive eyes can work wonders for your eyebrows as well. Whether you're looking to fill in sparse areas, thicken existing hair, or achieve a more defined arch, Lash Therapy can provide the necessary nourishment to stimulate eyebrow hair health.
Why Use an Eyelash Serum on Eyebrows:
- Fuller Eyebrows: Eyelash growth serums contain peptides and vitamins that strengthen hair follicles and encourage hair growth. When applied to your eyebrows, it may help you achieve visibly fuller and healthier brows.
- Defined Arch: Achieving a well-defined eyebrow arch is a goal for oh so many people! Applying a lash serum may aid in giving you the eyebrow shape and structure you want, including a defined arch.
- Convenience: Utilizing an eyelash growth serum for your eyebrows gives you a convenient solution. You can incorporate it into your nightly beauty routine without buying any additional products!
How to make eyebrow hair grow:
- Cleanse: Start with a clean face and ensure your eyebrows are free from makeup, oils, and debris.
- Application: Using the applicator brush of Lash Therapy, carefully apply three sweeping strokes of the product to each eyebrow...one stroke toward the midline of your face, one toward the middle of your eyebrow, and one toward the edge of each eyebrow. No need to dip the brush three times; just once will do the trick!
- Let it Dry: Take care to let the serum absorb for about 60 seconds after you apply it. Don't touch your eyebrows after application to ensure maximum results.
- Frequency: Apply the eyelash serum to your brows every night with your nighttime skincare routine.
- Patience is Key: Just like with eyelashes, visible results come with time and consistent use of Lash Therapy. You should start to see some growth after about 8 weeks of use and your full results will appear around 12 weeks.
- Maintenance: Once you've achieved your desired brow thickness, you can reduce the frequency of use to every other day or a few times a week. You do need to keep applying the eyelash serum to maintain your results.
Whether you over-plucked your eyebrows in the 90's and 00's like so many of us or you have naturally thinner brows, your favorite eyelash growth serum is here to help! By harnessing the nourishing power of Lash Therapy, you can stimulate eyebrow hair growth, fill in sparse areas, and achieve the perfect arch you've always wanted. Remember, patience is key when it comes to seeing results, so be consistent in your application and give your brows the TLC they deserve. Take full advantage of this beauty hack and try Lash Therapy on your eyebrows for a stunning and confident look.
Lash Therapy is typically available in two sizes: 2ml and 4ml (as of the writing of this post, we are sold out of the 2ml..it's hard being this popular!). We advertise the 2mL as good for about 3 months and the 4mL as good for about 6 months, but please note that these time estimates are based on lash use only. When you use Lash Therapy on your brows, you are using more product, so it will not last as long.